[R] fill prob. in legend

Jerome Asselin jerome at hivnet.ubc.ca
Mon Feb 24 19:10:03 CET 2003

I think this does what you want...

Jerome

plot(0,0)
legend(0,0,c("blah","blahblah","blahblahblah","blah..."),
pch=c(21,21,22,22),
col=c("green","red","blue","blue"),
pt.bg=c("white","white","yellow","orange"),cex=2)

On Sunday 23 February 2003 17:29, Jeremy Z Butler wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to construct a legend which has four lines of text and
> associated symbols. The first two symbols need to be normal lines which
> vary only in colour. The second two symbols should have filled boxes. How
> do I suppress the fill boxes in the first two lines?
> J.

Jerome Asselin (Jérôme)
Statistical Analyst
British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS
St. Paul's Hospital
608 - 1081 Burrard Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
CANADA V6Z 1Y6