[R] Copy-paste graphics from R to Word on Mac OS X

Eric Fruits fruits at portland.econw.com
Fri Feb 21 19:36:14 CET 2003

Greetings:

	I'm (very) new  to R.

	One of the features of R that I really like is R's ability to quickly
generate very good looking graphics.  However, I've noticed that when I
attempt to copy and paste the graphs from the R graphics output window
into Word (in Mac OS X), the resulting picture is very jaggy.

	I'm aware of the various options such as dev2bitmap, but I'd really
like to be able to do a quick copy and paste without switching among
various applications or creating extraneous files.

	Thanks.

--
Eric Fruits, Ph.D.
Senior Economist & Project Manager