[R] tkrplot file ps save

Jason Fisher stormplot at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 01:01:03 CET 2003

Hello...

In an attempt to avoid nasty R crashes that are believed to be the result of
poor communication between Tcl/Tk GUI's and Windows (XP) devices, I thought
I'd use tkrplot for my latest GUI extravaganza.  While tkrplot does a
beautiful job at reproducing my plots within Tcl/Tk, it leaves me wondering
how I'm going to generate postscript files that were once easily created
within the Windows device.  Does anyone have any ideas?  If this topic was
previously covered, I apologize for asking the same old question.

Regards,
Jason

Jason C. Fisher
UCLA Graduate Student