[R] OO programming in R

Roger Peng rpeng at stat.ucla.edu
Thu Feb 13 17:35:04 CET 2003

You may want to look at the book "Programming with Data" by John Chambers,
which describes the new-style classes.  It has yet to fail me.  Also the
Bioconductor packages (http://www.bioconductor.org) use the new-style
class system and provide a good source of code examples (even if you're
not interested in bioinformatics).

-roger
UCLA Department of Statistics
rpeng at stat.ucla.edu