[R] postgres

Joshua Gramlich jgramlich at piocon.com
Tue Feb 11 22:50:07 CET 2003

I'm actually looking at that exact page in the import/export manual
right now.  I'm trying to install RODBC via CRAN, but I get this:

....blahblahblah...
checking for library containing SQLTables... no
configure: error: "no ODBC driver manager found"
ERROR: configuration failed for package 'RODBC'

Delete downloaded files (y/N)? y

Warning message:
Installation of package RODBC had non-zero exit status in:
install.packages("RODBC")

I tried installing unixODBC, but that didn't seem to solve the problem.

Thoughts?

Josh
Chicago