[R] options(chmhelp = TRUE)

Pikounis, Bill v_bill_pikounis at merck.com
Thu Feb 6 20:22:03 CET 2003

I have received this too each time I launch an R console and a new CHTML
instance, using R1.6.2 on Windows NT.  If I close the CHTML window, R
crashes.

Perhaps related, the Search tab in the CHTML window always returns "No
topics found" for me regardless of what keyword/phrase is entered for the
"base" and "recommended" packages (e.g. boot, lattice, nlme, etc) that were
included in the binary installer from CRAN. (I seem to recall this might
have previously been an issue discussed in R-help).  The Windows CHTML
search widget for MASS and other packages such as Hmisc seems to work as
expected though.

Best Regards,
Bill