[R] options(chmhelp = TRUE)

Marc Schwartz mschwartz at medanalytics.com
Thu Feb 6 20:18:03 CET 2003

I just tried the same sequence using 1.6.2 on my WinXP Pro system and
it works fine. I can bring up the CHM help file without problem or
warning messages.

You might want to be sure that you have all WinXP/IE service packs and
updates installed, which includes some brand new security updates just
released today.  These latest updates are not yet on the MS Windows
Update site, so be sure to use the WinXP AutoUpdate feature.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz