[R] options(chmhelp = TRUE)

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Feb 6 20:10:03 CET 2003

This is caused by a bug in a dll that MS Explorer loads when you ask for
compiled help (which, as I understand, uses MS Explorer).  The warning from
R is to warn you that there's a buggy dll, but R is correcting it.

Seem to recall that someone mentioned that upgrading Explorer eliminated the
problem.

Andy