[R] nomogramme

Frank E Harrell Jr fharrell at virginia.edu
Mon Feb 3 04:44:12 CET 2003

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003 21:31:17 +0100
cpp at normandnet.fr wrote:

> somebody can help me to draw a nomogram
> of the Cumulative Binomiale Distribution
> or simple example of nomogram
> Pascal (France)
>
> 	[[alternate HTML version deleted]]

It depends on what you mean by nomogram.  nomograms for regression models may be produced with the nomogram function in the Design library (http://hesweb1.med.virginia.edu/biostat/s/Design.html).  By the way nomograms were created in the French schools of civil engineering.

To draw something fairly simple such as a distribution you could program this in R easily, and my nomogram function would not apply.
--
Frank E Harrell Jr              Prof. of Biostatistics & Statistics
Div. of Biostatistics & Epidem. Dept. of Health Evaluation Sciences