[R] a quick question about the package "car"?

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Wed Dec 31 20:59:28 CET 2003

On 12/31/03 11:50, Yen-Sheng Chiang wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Just a quick question. I wonder if the package of "car" has been removed from the most
>current version of R. Or what can I do to renew it since I have to do the analysis
>with that?

Car is still available on CRAN.  You can get it and install it.
E.g., http://cran.us.r-project.org/
and look at "Package sources".  Or just say, from the R command
prompt (with root permission):

install.packages("car")

(I don't know if that works on Windows, but you didn't say what
platform you are using.)

I don't think that car was ever part of the standard recommended
packages.  I think it is something you need to install.

Home page:            http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron