[R] OC curve in "Quality Control"

WilDscOp wildscop at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 05:52:43 CET 2003

Dear all,

Can anyone please help me about any of the following questions:
1. How can i find "factorial" of any number in R? I tried
	> prod(170:1) # to find factorial of 170 or 170!
Is it the only procedure - or R has any better process / operational
character to calculate factorial? Also, is it possible to calculate
factorial of 500? Or is there any statistical table available for this?
2. Is there any direct procedure / package in R to find "permutation /
combination"?
3. Can i find Probability Density of "Hypergeometric Disribution" in R,
given all values of the parameter? I can not find any table of
Hypergeometric Disribution (if such tables are available on the internet,
please let me know).
4. Is there any way i can perform "Quality control" calculations (like
p-chart / np-chart / c-chart / u-chart / OC curves / AOQ / AOQL / ATI / ASN
/ plan design) in R? I guess such procedures are available in SAS /
Statistica or other statistical softwares. If there are such operations in
R, please refer me to the appropriate documentations.
5. Particularly, if we have lots of size N = 50000 and the receiving
inspection procedure used in single-sampling plan with n = 50 and c = 1;
then i need to draw the type-A and type-B operating characteristic curve
for the plan. Can i do it on R?

     Any comment / suggestion / idea / web-link / replies will be gladly
accepted. Thanks for your time.