[R] (no subject)

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Tue Dec 23 15:46:08 CET 2003

Florian  -

One thing to *try* would be:  work from the R
command line and set the parameter "nlines" in
read.table()  to one less than the number of
lines of data in the file.  If this works, then
you can at least read in all but the last line.

I suspect something like a missing newline
character at the end of the file, or a strange
file format, but that is just a guess.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -