[R] Asking for help

Mehdi Kadiri mehdi.kadiri at ligeron.com
Wed Dec 17 14:24:09 CET 2003

Hello evry one,
I'm a frensh consulting Engineer in statistics and i work under R times to
times.
I would like to build an Graphic User Interface as we can do under MS Excel
but i don't know how to do it.

The aim is to have a GUI betwen a user and the console or the function (for
exemple toto(a,b,c) )
In the GUI , i would like to have 3 boxes empty where i can put the values
of a, b, and c, and an other box where I click to Submit and a last bos to
read the result.

I didn't find codes already done about it!
And i don't known how to do this

Can anyboby help me in this,

I ve R 1.7 windows 2000

thank you very much and excuse me for the bad english I have!

Mehdi KADIRI
Émail : Mehdi.Kadiri at ligeron.com