[R] Resampling Stats software

Andrew Criswell arc at arcriswell.com
Wed Dec 17 03:47:16 CET 2003

A very good introductory text is "Data Analysis by Resampling: Concepts
and Applications" by Clifford Lunneborg.

My search on Amazon fails to locate the book Brandon mentions,
"Resampling: The New Statistics". Is there more information on Author,
ISBN, etc.?

You may wish to look at appendix 8, "Bootstrapping Regression Models,"
to John Fox's "An R and S-Plus Companion to Applied Regression."  It can
be found at
http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Books/Companion/scripts.html

ANDREW