[R] Rd files Assignment functions.

wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Mon Dec 15 22:39:17 CET 2003

Hi!

Old story again. I put it away for a while because there are always other thinks to do.
But I cant deny that I still like to  like to comment assignment functions.

Under linux I get.

Cannot handle Rd file names containing '<'.
These are not legal file names on all R platforms.
Please rename the following files and try again:
  man/[[<-.caliblist.Rd
  man/[<-.massvectorlist.Rd
  man/[[<-.massvectorlist.Rd

Ok. It does not work.

So I renamed the file "[<-.massvectorlist.Rd" in test.Rd  And replaced the name and first alias field

\name{test}
\alias{test}
\alias{[<-.massvectorlist}
\title{ Replace Parts of Massvectorlist}

Now a "test" entry appears in the 00Index.html but ...Of course I can give a more appropriate name but...
But unfortunately all \link to [<-. in the \seealso section does not work than either.
Why no [<-.massvectorlist entry appears in the 00Index.html file?
Even if i put [<-.massvector as second alias?

Is there a way to get assignments work as other functions?
Or is the best solution to give a name like Assign.massvector to the Rd file the name and the first \alias?

Sincerely
Eryk-