[R] correlation and causality examples

Jean lobry lobry at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Sun Dec 14 15:27:47 CET 2003

Dear R-users,

many thanks to all who replied to my request, approx. one month
ago, about examples illustrating that correlation does imply
causality. I have tried to compile your suggestions in a
web-site, which URL is given in the screenshot in png format
there:
http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/members/lobry/z.png
and in jpeg format there:
http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/members/lobry/z.jpg

It's far for being perfect because of an over-teaching period,
but I hope to improve it in the future, so that your suggestions
and comments are always welcome.

All the best,

Jean
--
Jean R. Lobry
Laboratoire BBE-CNRS-UMR-5558, Univ. C. Bernard - LYON I,