[R] levelplot parameters

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Tue Dec 9 16:26:33 CET 2003

See the "scales" argument in ?xyplot, which has:

  scales: list determining how the x- and y-axes (tick marks and
          labels) are drawn. The list contains parameters in name=value
          form, and may also contain two other lists called 'x' and 'y'
          of the same form (described below). Components of 'x' and 'y'
          affect the respective axes only, while those in 'scales'
          affect both. (When parameters are specified in both lists,
          the values in 'x' or 'y' are used.) The components are :
[...]
          cex: factor to control character sizes for axis labels. Can
          be a vector of length 2, to control left/bottom and right/top
          separately.

HTH,
Andy