[R] Design functions after Multiple Imputation

Umberto Maggiore umberto_maggiore at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:23:40 CET 2003

I am a new user of R for Windows, enthusiast about the many functions
of the Design and Hmisc libraries.
I combined the results of a Cox regression model after multiple imputation
(of missing values in some covariates).
Now I got my vector of coefficients (and of standard errors).
My question is: How could I use directly that vector to run programs such
as 'nomogram', 'calibrate', 'validate.cph' which, in contrast, call for
the saved results form 'cph' ?
I did not use 'aregImpute' for multiple imputation. However, even if
I did it, 'fit.mult.impute'  seems not to allow specifying the option
'surv=TRUE' (essential to get a nomogram) or 'x=TRUE, y=TRUE' (which
are essential for 'calibrate' and 'validate.cph'. Therefore, I dont't see
how I could get a nomogram or run other Design functions after 'aregImpute'.

thank you so much in advance
Umberto