[R] Can anyone help me reproduce this SAS Mixed output??

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Dec 6 17:13:11 CET 2003

      Have you also tried "intervals" on the output of "nlme"?  I have
not used "nlme", but it works in "lme".  Also, have you looked at
Pinhiero and Bates (2000) Mixed-Effects Models in S and S-PLUS
(Springer)?  I had to read and carefully work through a portion of this
book before I was able to use "lme" successfully.  However, I found it
well worth the effort, both for how to use "lme" and for understanding
the theory behind it.  Bates and his graduate students including
Pinhiero wrote "lme" and "nlme", and I know of no better source on this
subject.

      hope this helps.  spencer graves