[R] FONT TYPE

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 12:05:20 CET 2003

In which OS and on which graphics device?

For postscript/pdf see the `family' argument.

On Windows devices see the Rdevga file (?Rdevga for details) and the
README.

For X11() on Unix you will need to compile up the R-devel version (see the
FAQ for how to get it) as it is an upcoming feature.

Please do try to give sufficient details for us to be able to answer your
question without guessing.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk