[R] R and Memory

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at health.wa.gov.au
Wed Dec 3 04:23:30 CET 2003

I would suggest that you make a more thorough search of the R-Archives.
(http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/search.html) If you do you will find this
discussion has been had several times and that the type of machine you
are running will have an impact upon what you can do. My feeling is that
you are going have to knuckle down with the documentation and understand
how R works and then when you have specific issues that show you have
read all the appropriate documentation, you might try another message to
the list.

Ciao, Tom

Tom Mulholland
Senior Policy Officer
WA Country Health Service
Tel: (08) 9222 4062

The contents of this e-mail transmission are confidential and may be
protected by professional privilege. The contents are intended only for
the named recipients of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction,
disclosure or distribution of the information contained in this e-mail
is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately.