[R] Is there a way to use CGIwithR in Windows?

David Firth d.firth at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 18:19:32 CET 2003

I guess it's possible to run bash and standard unix-type tools in
recent versions of Windows?  (see for example http://www.cygwin.com ?
I know nothing of such things, though.)  If so then with perhaps some
minor modifications it "ought" to be possible to get the wrapper
shell-script R.cgi to work -- provided your http server supports CGI of
course.  Do let me know if you succeed!

Regards,
David