[R] Cigarettes $20.95 per carton S/H & Tax Included

payless4smokes@address.com payless4smokes at address.com
Fri Aug 29 23:53:17 CEST 2003

NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC!!!
http://www.payless4smokes.com
http://www.payless-4-smokes.com
and
http://www.yourcheapsmokes.com

We are happy to announce our new website is now available to the public.

featuring NAME-BRAND cigarettes for only $12.95 - $20.95 per carton.

Delivered right to your front door!!

NOTHING EVER OVER $20.95 TOTAL...Why! would you pay more???
free shipping, duty free, tax free, no membership fees and no hidden
costs. Nothing to "join", No one to "sponser", No "club" fees, No
affiliate, residual, multi-level CRAP!!
Just $20.95 taxes and shipping included plain and simple.

over 50 top choices including (but certainly not limited to):
marlboro  camel  winston  benson & hedges  dunhill  mild 7  rothmans
salem  pall mall  parliament  silk cut  l&m   ms  monte carlo
phillip morris  winchester  and many many more

If you have any questions be sure to ask we are more than happy to
answer them.

visit us today:
http://www.payless4smokes.com

http://www.payless-4-smokes.com

http://www.yourcheapsmokes.com

Be sure to tell all your friends how they can enjoy saving money buying
our cigarettes forward this email to them.