[R] R-help: beginner question - Thank you! OUTLIERS

Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy monica.palaseanu-lovejoy at stud.man.ac.uk
Thu Aug 28 16:31:14 CEST 2003

Hi,

Thank you so much for all your rapid answers. I am impressed.

What i didn't know was that i have to assign my data to an object
to work further on. It was not clear from the help (at least for me)
that 'data()' itself is calling data already in R packages. All of you
make that clear.

Now, if you can suggest any good package to use for identifying
outliers it will be great ;-))

Hopefully from now one, since i understood how i am using the
examples, what 'data()' means and how i am using my own data, i
will put less trivial questions.

thank you so much indeed,

Monica

Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy