[R] how to specify format of floats for the output file

Henrik Bengtsson hb at maths.lth.se
Thu Aug 21 23:05:33 CEST 2003

sprintf() returns a character string that you then can write to file using
cat() or some of its friends.

Henrik Bengtsson

Dept. of Mathematical Statistics @ Centre for Mathematical Sciences
Lund Institute of Technology/Lund University, Sweden (+2h UTC)
+46 46 2229611 (off), +46 708 909208 (cell), +46 46 2224623 (fax)
h b @ m a t h s . l t h . s e, http://www.maths.lth.se/~hb/