[R] revisions made in "Notes on R for psychology ..."

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Thu Aug 21 18:35:39 CEST 2003

Yuelin Li and I have made some revisions in our introductory
document, "Notes on the use of R for psychology experiments and
questionnaires," which is still available through my R page
(below) in html or pdf.

We fixed typos.  We updated and organized the list of commands.
("Re"-organized isn't quite right.)  We made a few other
additions throughout.  And we revised the section on
repeated-measures analysis of variance on the basis of some
comments received.

You will also find in my site a copy of Nels Tomlinson's
reference card, which was unavailable for a while.
Home page:            http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
R page:               http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/
Deleting mail that says "Approved" "Thank you!" "Your application" "Your details"