[R] Importing data into R

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Thu Aug 21 18:27:01 CEST 2003

On 08/21/03 12:15, Gavrilov, Pavel M wrote:
>I have the data in many formats, from a .dbf file to an Excel spreadsheet,
>but I'm not sure how to go about importing it into R.  Could you help me out
>please?  Thanks.

In the documents that come with R is one called "R Data
Import/Export."  You might take a look at that.  If you can't
find it, I have it on the web at
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/doc/manual/R-data.html
but really it should come with your distribution.

Home page:            http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
R page:               http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/
Deleting mail that says "Approved" "Thank you!" "Your application" "Your details"