[R] again Trellis plot

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Aug 15 15:09:18 CEST 2003

Dear Dassy,

It's not clear if you actually had
   panel.xyplot(x,y,...)
(or whatever) inside the panel function. If not, then the
horizontal lines from panel.abline() are probably all you
could expect to get. Also, you may need to make use of the
subscripts argument to panel functions to get the correct
line drawn in each panel. I believe you already have several
examples of doing this (including one from me).

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre
Department of Chemical Engineering
The University of Queensland
Brisbane Qld 4072 Australia
andreww at cheque.uq.edu.au

Quoting "Brunschwig, Hadassa {PDMM~Basel}"