[R] placing labels in polygon center ?

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Aug 14 14:15:32 CEST 2003

This is rather simple-minded:

rot <- function(x, k=1) {
  k <- k %% length(x)
  x[c((k+1):length(x), 1:k)]
}

Andy

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA), and/or
its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst,
Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted
and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return
this by e-mail and then delete it.