[R] Crosstabs

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang kwan022 at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Tue Aug 12 22:43:22 CEST 2003

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Gerhard Prade wrote:

> i think i am to silly.  I have installed R 1.7.1 (2003-06-16). Installed
> some packages like xtables ore xml. I tried out this to installing
> packages. Then i tried to make a crosstable like i know it from spss.
> They say in this list that it would be going.
>
> than i want make a crosstables with the first and the second variable.

I'm not sure what SPSS does as I have never used it.  But is the
CrossTable() function in the gregmisc library what you want?

--
Cheers,

Kevin

"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will
the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the
kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

-- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
---- From Computer Stupidities: http://rinkworks.com/stupid/

--
Ko-Kang Kevin Wang