[R] install 'XML' package

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 21:05:24 CEST 2003

Please read the INSTALL file that comes with the package.

Actually reading the documentation can be wonderfully liberating, and is a
skill that can work wonders in life.  Please get some practice in.

You might even work out which list supports Omegahat packages.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Jin, Ying wrote:

> Greetings-
>
> I tried to install 'XML' packages in R and get following error message:

[junk deleted for you: next time please do it yourself]

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk