[R] Graduate student survey

Matt Skeen skeens at NKU.EDU
Sat Apr 26 06:54:23 CEST 2003

I am currently pursuing a Master of Public Administration degree at
Northern Kentucky University.  I am conducting a survey for a class in organizational theory.  The goal of the survey is to try to point out how employees in the public and private sectors are motivated differently, if at all.  Please take a moment to fill out my brief, anonymous survey at the following link.  The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete.  The only qualification is that you be employed somewhere.  I apologize if you receive this request more than once.

Thank you for your time and opinions!

-Matt Skeen

SURVEY:
http://webpages.marshall.edu/~skeen2/survey.htm
 -OR-
http://www.nku.edu/~skeens/survey.htm

NOTE:
This research project and the survey it is based on has Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval at NKU.  If you don't know what this it, don't worry about it.