[R] Dear Friend

MR JOSEPH KYARI josephkyari at netscape.net
Fri Apr 25 09:26:00 CEST 2003

I'm an accountant with the South Africa National petroleum Corporation (SANPC)and, I'm also a member of the contract committee in the South Africa National petroleum Corporation.I'm on a special diplomatic duty in the South Africa foreign office in Amsterdam,the Netherlands.Sometime ago a contract was awarded to a foreign firm in by my committee.
This contract was over invoiced to the tune of $15,500,000.00(Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only)the over invoicing was a deal by my committee to benefit from the project.We now desire to transfer this money which is presently in a suspense account of the Central Bank of South Africa(CBSA)into any overseas account which we expect
you to provide for us.  For providing, the account where we shall remit the money,you will be entitled to 25% of the money 70% will be for myself and my partners,the remaining 5%
will be set aside to settle all expenses incurred by both parties. I would require the following:
1.Your full name and address,as the beneficiary of the fund.
2.Your telephone,fax Numbers.
3.Bank details where you would want the money remited.
The above information would be use to make formal application as a matter of procedure for the release of the money and onward transfer to the nominated account you would provide.It does not matter whether or not your company dose contract project of this nature described here,the assumption is that your company won the major contract and subcontracted it
out to other companies.We have strong and reliable connections and contacts at the Apex Bank and the Federal Ministry of Finance and trust worthy partners to assist us in this mutual/beneficial deal.
Therefore,when the business is successfully concluded,we shall through our same connections
withdraw all document used from all the concerned Government Ministries for 100%security.We are civil servant and we will not miss this opportunity. Please contact me immediately through my private telephone +31-613428347or e-mail address: josephkyari at netscape.netwhether or not you are interested in this deal.If you are not,it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal.But where you are interested, send the required informations aforementioned herein without delay,as time is of great essence in this deal.
I await your anticipated co-operation and response.
Best regards,
Mr.Josephkyari