[R] randomForest crash?

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Mon Apr 21 14:18:13 CEST 2003

Hi Karen,

I have not seen such problem, nor heard similar report.  All I can say is
that we have used the package on much larger data sets without problem.

As the R developers say, the best way to get bugs fixed is by crashing the
developer's machine.  If you can send me the data (without column/row
labels, if need be), I can try and see if it crashes R on my machine.  Other
than that, there's not much I can offer.

Cheers,
Andy