[R] Win binaries

Marc Schwartz mschwartz at medanalytics.com
Mon Apr 21 02:35:47 CEST 2003

Phguardiol at aol.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I m trying to down load the binary for Win of R1.7 (called R 0.8... ?) from
> few mirrors but all are down... Is it normal ?
> Regards
> Philippe

Try using this URL as it looks like the links on CRAN are bad:

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rw1070.exe

As an alternative, you can also use this FTP based target:

ftp://cran.r-project.org/pub/R/bin/windows/base

which will provide you with a list of the Windows files.

The file that you want is: rw1070.exe

I have cc'd Duncan Murdoch on this as an FYI.  I thought that I saw
something on this in the past day or two but cannot locate the post.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz