[R] Validation of R

Brett Magill bmagill at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 13:22:15 CEST 2003

The national institute of standards and technology offers reference data sets and expected results for various statistical procedures using these data sets.  From the web site:

"The purpose of this project is to improve the accuracy of statistical software by providing reference datasets with certified computational results that enable the objective evaluation of statistical software."

     http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/strd/