[R] trying to plot function using curve

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Wed Apr 16 17:13:57 CEST 2003

Faheem  -

I observe that function  unnorm1() explicitly returns a vector of
length one, constructed from the first and second elements of its
argument.  Possibly, it was intended to use the first and second
columns of its argument, in which case the subscripts should read
 y[ ,1]  and  y[ ,2].  Uwe Ligges' comment applies.

HTH  -  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -