[R] Charts to M$Word - what's the best format

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang kwan022 at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Mon Apr 14 14:22:48 CEST 2003

Try Metafile.  You can copy the graph (I'm assuming you're using Rgui) as
Metafile, then in Word, go to Edit -> Paste Special..., then paste as
Enhanced Metafile.

This allows you to resize the plot in Word without losing its quality.

On 14 Apr 2003, Ernesto Jardim wrote:

> Date: 14 Apr 2003 12:09:44 +0100
> From: Ernesto Jardim <ernesto at ipimar.pt>
> Subject: [R] Charts to M$Word - what's the best format
>
> Hi
>
> I'm exporting some graphs from R to M$Word. I used png, jpeg and bmp and
> the quality is poor when comparing with the postscript.
>
> What is the best way to export a chart to be included in a M$Word file ?
>
> Thanks
>
> EJ

Cheers,

Kevin

/* Time is the greatest teacher, unfortunately it kills its students */

--
Ko-Kang Kevin Wang
Master of Science (MSc) Student