[R] multiple numerical variables in aov

Rishabh Gupta rg117 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 16:07:27 CEST 2003

Hi Chuck,
 Thanks very much for your help. Just a follow up question..

Like I said I was using aov() instead of anova(). I want to maintain maximum compatability with
what I've been using so far and I notice that manova() is just a wrapper to aov(). How important
is it to use summary(......, test="Wilks") exactly, do you think that the default test statistic
would be sufficient.

Once again, many thanks for your help.

Rishabh