[R] log-linear

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Mon Apr 7 10:35:01 CEST 2003

hello

I have spatial data which contain
  number of landslide presence cells with respect to landslide
predictors and
  number of landslide absence cells with respect to same predictors.

predictors are essentially categorical data.

I tried logistic regression. But because of providing interaction
capability
of predictors, I want to use log-linear method.
I hesitate the way I should use landslide count as response variable.
only landslide presence data should be regarded ? or both landslide
presence and absent data should be regarded as response variable ?

I will appreciate if anyone can supply information

thanks in advance

Ahmet Temiz
Gen Dir of Disaster of Affairs

TURKEY

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.