[R] R Users

Doug Browning doug_browning at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 03:55:17 CEST 2003

I have been introduced to "R" in the last few weeks. I have been in contact
with Fritz at the main website. One of the issues I am looking into is the
amount of users that are involved with open source products. Fritz was able
to give me some information with regard to the downloads of R from the
website but he said he was not sure at all as to how many users there were
regarding "R".

Does anybody have an opinion as to approximately how many actual users of
"R" exist out there in the open source community?  I am also interested to
find out how many actual users there are out there for the Linux operating
system if anybody happens to know.

Doug Browning
doug_browning at hotmail.com
425-313-0331