[R] Efficiency: whole vector and for loop methods

Jerome Asselin jerome at hivnet.ubc.ca
Thu Apr 3 02:47:15 CEST 2003

Based on your particular problem, you can test the efficiency of any
method you can think of with the system.time() function. I find it
difficult to give a better advice considering the little information you
provided about your problem.

If that doesn't help, perhaps you could send a simple and reproducable
example of what you want to do.

Jerome