[R] Scripting with an external editor

Raubertas, Richard richard_raubertas at merck.com
Wed Apr 2 22:26:13 CEST 2003

A.J. Rossini writes:

> [...]

Perhaps because some people (myself included) find Emacs a
really unpleasant editor to use.  (Not implying this is the
case for the person who started this thread, however.)  I know
it is hard for the Emacs zealots to comprehend.

Having the ability to pipe selections from, say Nedit, directly
to the R command line would be nice.  It's absence is not
enough to make me switch editors though.

Rich Raubertas