[R] CGIwithR for IIS

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Wed Apr 2 19:28:25 CEST 2003

"Gianluca Emireni" <gemireni at qubisoft.it> writes:

> Hi, I have a (maybe stupid) question... Does CGIwithR package can be
> installed in R for Windows to work with a Microsoft IIS web-server? Or I
> need other libraries?

It should be possible; IIS will run CGI scripts.  However, that is the
limit of my knowledge of IIS.  I suspect it will take a great deal of
trial/error, knowledge, or both...

best,
-tony

A.J. Rossini					   rossini at u.washington.edu
FHCRC:Tu: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW:   Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX
They make me add this: CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may be confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error, please destroy it and notify the sender. Thank you.