[R] GREETINGS

MISS GRACE DAVID STEVEN gracedavid at weedmail.com
Sat Sep 14 20:33:17 CEST 2002

Good Day,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this
letter meets you in good time.

It will be surprising  to you to receive this proposal from me since you do
not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in
this transaction, which I propose with my free mind and I hope you will
 open-heartedly read through and
give me your most needed support. I got your address from an internet
directory, in my search for a contact. I apologize if this is not acceptable
to you. The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed assistance.

My name is Miss  Grace David  Stevens, the daughter of Mr.
David Stevens, a very popular and rich farmer from Macheke, Zimbabwe. My
father was murdered in cold blood in my presence on 15 of April 2001, due to
the land dispute and political situation in my country, as a result of my
father's financial support for the MDC (Movement for Democratic Change), the
main opposition party to President Mugabe's party,  Zimbabwe African
National Union Patriotic Front (ZANU-PF) . For more information on my
father's murder, you may check the Amnesty International Country Report on
Zimbabwe for the year 2001.

When the pressure on white farmers started in Zimbabwe due to the support
given to the war veterans by President Mugabe to invade farms and force out
white farmers, my father for saw the danger ahead, he then closed his major
bank accounts, and together, we went to Accra  in Ghana to
deposit the sum of $14.5 million (Fourten million, five hundred thousand
USdollars), in a private security company, for safety. This money was
deposited in a box in his personal assitance's name, Mr Cole Razak and
all the deposit doccuments and the photograph of the content of the boxes
 at the points of deposition with the security company
 were handed over to me by my father for safe keeping rather than with the
 master, for security reasons, as my father was being secretive with his
name, . The box is labeled as gemstones. My father had
planned to use this money  for the purchase of lands, new machines and
chemicals for establishment of new farms in Botswana. He has used this
company in the past to move money for the purchase of tractors and farm
equipment from Europe. My father is divorced by the wife he married after
the death of my monther in 1985  and his wife Valerie, and only
child, Diana have relocated to Bradford, England for 9years now.

I am currently in the Nigeria where I am schooling in one of their university,
now in my final year having less than three months to graduate.
Have now decided to transfer my  father;s money into an account for
security and safety reasons. This is why I am anxiously and humbly seeking
for your genuine assistance in transfering this money into an account
without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything my
master left. You have to understand that this decision taken by me entrusts
so much to you.

If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for me, is to make an
arrangements with the security company to clear the box containing the money
from their office here in the GHANA, or at the corresponding office in HOLLAND and then we will transfer the
money into an account. You may open a new account for this purpose. I have
noticefied the security company and my father's personal assistance  my plans
To legally process the claim of the box, I will contact a lawyer to help me
prepare a change of ownership and letter of authority to enable them
recognise you as my representative, and deliver the box to you. I have with
me, the certificate used to deposit the box, and the photograph of the
boxes showing it's content at the point of deposition which we will need for claiming
the box.

For valuable assistance, I am offering you 18% of the total
money. I have also set aside 10% of this money for all kinds of
expenses that come our way in the process of this transaction, 10% for my father's master and
5%, will be given to Charity in my father's name I will give 15%
 to Valerie and Diana, I also intend to start up a business then. If you have knowledge
of farming business in your country, or other areas of possible business
investment that I may be interested in, please inform me, so that  some of
my share of the money can be invested for the time being.

Please, I want  you to maintain absolute secrecy for the purpose of this
transaction due to my safety and successful conclusion of the transaction.

As soon as i hear from you, telling me your williness to work as a team with me,
 i will introduce you to my lawyer who will provide you with the neccessary details
 and further discussion in a proffesional and in comfidence for the succuessfull actualization of this project.

Please send me your full contact details including your phone numbers to enable me lawyer call you for a detailed discussion.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I am sure it will be nice
to extend ties with you.

Reply to gracedavid01 at weedmail.com

Yours sincerely,

Miss  Grace  David  Stevens.