[R] Still missing something on missing values...

Matej Cepl matej at ceplovi.cz
Mon Oct 28 16:38:44 CET 2002

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 11:32:38AM +1000, Andrew C. Ward wrote:
> I recall SPSS distinguishing between so-called "system" and "user"
> missing values. Maybe this has something to do with it.

No, it doesn't (I have recoded all missing values to 10, but
nothing shown up). However, partial explanation of the problem
occurred in *.spss newsgroup (see attached). I partially
apologize to SPSS, but I still hold that they should tell me,
that integers are not integers and I do not like the Microsoftish
doing for user more than he asks.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, matej at ceplovi.cz, PGP ID# D96484AC

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.
Therefore, a man without a woman is like a bicycle without
a fish.