[R] Multiple plots

Matej Cepl matej at ceplovi.cz
Wed Oct 9 23:25:09 CEST 2002

I would love to make multiple histograms transposed one on another
in order to show relation between the sets. I tried to write
a function like this, but R tells me, that I cannot use add=FALSE in
high-level commands. That's nice but I am supposed to do?

	# what's wrong with underscore?

	plot(itg$WFemale,xlab="Number of victims",\
	ylab="Frequencies",col="blue",main="Intimate Homicide\

Please, be patient with me, I am really newbie, and although it is
probably pretty stupid question, I was not able to find an answer in
all documentation (moreover, R for Beginners says, that add is OK
for every graph).

Thanks for any hint,

Matej Cepl