AW: [R] Package documentation and rd.sty

Daniel Hoppe daniel.hoppe at
Wed Nov 13 20:05:13 CET 2002

Hi Peter,

thanks a lot, it nearly worked at once!

"Daniel Hoppe" <daniel.hoppe at> writes:

> Hi all,
> I've got a basic question regarding package documentation and rd.sty. I
> wrote my first own package, and now I would like to place the
> into the appendix of another LaTex document. Seemingly I cannot simply
> \usepackage{Rd}, as this will modify the page-settings of my document. Is
> there a minimum style file which will just define the environments and
> commands needed for Rd-files but leaves the page-setup alone?
> Thanks for your hints!

I bumped into just that in connection with the appendix in ISwR. I
butchered the Rd.sty (patch below), but perhaps something more
organized is called for. In particular, I didn't take care to change
the name or add a comment that I hacked it since it was not intended
for redistribution.

r-help mailing list -- Read
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-help-request at