[R] exporting an output of an analysis

Indbryn Morten Morten.Indbryn at indman.sintef.no
Wed Jan 9 08:58:47 CET 2002

Hi

I am now doing a principal component analysis for a data set. This dataset
inludes above 100 variables so the output matrix of the analysis is also
big. Because the output matrix is so huge it is a problem to use the browser
of R to look at the analysis. Therefor I want to export the solution of the
principal component analysis to another tool which better fittet for viewing
big matrixes/outputs (e.g a database or spreadsheet)

The problem is the data format of the output of the solution. It is a
mixture of text and numbers. I have tried to convert the output solution to
a matrix or a dataframe but is not possible because of the text in the
analysis.

If somebody have an idea of how to view the output of the analysis in a good
way, I would have been really greatfull

Thank you an advance

Morten