[R] Barplot() questions

Mike Prager Mike.Prager at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 23 18:09:03 CET 2002

Using R 1.6.1 on Windows 2000.  As always, a big THANK YOU to the R team.

(1) Can the legend position be specified in barplot()?    Right now, we are
doing this with a separate call to legend().

(2) For a stacked bar, we wish to show both positive and negative values,
rather than taking an algebraic sum.  Right now, negative values in a stack
are plotted starting from the top of any summed positive values.  Not sure
if this is a feature or a bug (as the negative values can overlay the
positive and vice versa).

--
Michael Prager, Ph.D.                <Mike.Prager at noaa.gov>
NOAA Center for Coastal Fisheries and Habitat Research